Your external hd should be no problem for you loading on your new pc, but
may need to use tech if your old pc won’t power up. If you have the pc hd
out of the old computer take it and your external hd to someone that load
the pc hd on to your external drive. Maybe try the guy that salvaged Hunter
Biden’s laptop. Haha!