If you're hard drive has already been removed from the computer, you might be
able to use something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-External-Enclosure-Docking-ST0014U-D/dp/B01J4XNLN6

Don't just buy the thing I linked, but understand first, is your hard drive
that was removed from your old computer SATA that would work with that
particular device. The advantage of the device I linked to, is that if you have
a hard drive and you don't want to put it into an enclosure or install it in
your computer, you can just push it into place plug everything in and things
will generally just work.

I have an older version of that and I use it all the time. When people say hey.
Can you get something off this hard drive.

note that there are probably cheaper solutions, like simply plugging it into
your existing computer if you have any ability to do that.

Yes, I know that there are more permanent external drive enclosures that don't
leave the hard drive exposed. And if you want to use the drive off and, that
would be a better solution.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​