Your "update " to this mailing list is weird.
But, apart from that, I've tried reasonings.
It seem that you use OS Windows 10 and so you may trying the procedure as
follow:
- open the "Settings" board clicking the Gear icon in the Start menu;
-  click "System" settings;
-  clìck "About" from listed options;
-  click "Advanced system settings";
On 'System Properties' board click "System Protection" tab and at last
click 'System Restore". It causes restoration of all previous updates to
the restoration point in time you'll choice. If you do this, you must be
very patient because of long time of restoration (more than an hour).
By the way: next time you'll write mail ìnto this mailing list, be more
precise for details.