Such very important news! Ah! What great news! But... this mailing
list is not for crapping, only to help solve specific problems for
Apache OpenOffice users with Apache OpenOffice Suite products. To
share information about your mental problems, use Twitter or any
similar community platform. If I am wrong with my answer to you,
please let us know and precisely explain the problem specification.