From: Robert Rath <robert.kis.r...@gmail.com>
Sent: April 11, 2024 07:43
To: users@openoffice.apache.org <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Incorrect page numbering on PDF export (Win11)

Dear OpenOffice Support,

I have a OpenCalc file that contains several tabs that when I export as PDF
(landscape A4) some of the page numbers (done seperately per tab) are
incorrect in the resulting PDF. For example, one the exported tabs skips
page 1 and starts at page 2. Another tab has correct page numbering but the
total number of pages in that tab is incorrect (i.e. displays 1 of 8, 2 of
8, etc. when it should be 1 of 7, 2 of 7).

Due to the confidential nature of the data, I will not attach the OpenCalc
file in question to reproduce this issue for the entire user group. I can,
on the other hand, send it to someone who is internally involved in
bugfixing/reproducing issues. Thanks for your time.

Best, Robert