Hi,

I can confirm it. I have however used LibreOffice in Linux to convert the document. Which I would guess points at a problem within the document and not with OpenOffice. My guess would be that some settings for those tabs have been altered, maybe accidentally, which cause these results. I don't have much time to dig deeper into it, I only looked at settings in printer area, which I usually never use, and saw that these are set (i.e. someone entered them manually). The cause for the problem may be related to this, but I am not sure.