In addition to previous comment, know that OpenOffice and OpenOffice
volunteer support are free.

However you must access the correct websites, the actual OpenOffice
websites, to use them

The OpenOffice website is https://www.openoffice.org/

OpenOffice support options are at
https://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html#community-support. This page
provides links to the free user support communities.

You will notice, none of these pages require payment to use them.

If you do download OpenOffice from the official website there will be a
prompt asking for a donation. That prompt DOES NOT require a donation to be
able to perform the download.