There is documentation on the openoffice.org web site,
the different between standard and beta is that 1.1.4 is current release, while the 2.0beta is pre release of version 2.0, which the community is currently testing, and giving feedback on,
In terms of printed documentation, you can buy books on openoffice. can't really recommend any at the moment but after the 2.0 release I may get the sams TYS openoffice.org 2.0 (guess at title) book, which I would hope would be avaialble shortly after.
Hope this helps, I would recommend reading other replies in case there are better answers to your questions
paul
dri wrote:
I want to order the latest OpenOffice.org version. Is there a printed (hard copy) users manuel?
Also, can you explain the difference between the standard version and the beta version?
Thanks - looking forward to getting started with OpenOffice.org
D. Lante
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.
Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)
Please visit. www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.
Linux -
Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source. Open source, don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now. www.linux.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
