handar...@tiscali.co.uk wrote:
Dear open ofice , I purchased your soft ware to use for powerpoints etc .Unfortunately we had to have our windows system reinstalled and lost the program.Is it possible to be sent it again free of charge .My name is Helen Richardson and our email is handar...@tiscali.co.uk.it was about thwo years ago when I bought it .Thanks Helen .

I do not know to whom you made payment but it was not necessary. The OpenOffice.org software is completely free. You can download it from www.openoffice.org and you can use, free, it as much as you like forever. When there is a new version, that is free too. Documentation is also free from the same web site. Support is free too via this e-mail list which is run by users who volunteer their time to help others.

If you paid by credit card you *might* be able to get your money back. It's worth a try. But it is strictly between you, your credit card company and the company you paid.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England