On Jun 6, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Elsie D Peachey wrote:

Sirs:
I need to know how dbx. files can be opened. I had to back up everything on my computer and wipe it off. Now with the backup cds I cannot open any
of the Outlook Express files that were saved.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Elsie Peachey


Copy to OP.

What program did you use to create the backups?  Are you saying it
cannot read/restore the files or, that once restored, OE cannot open them?

If the CDs themselves cannot be read, there is a possibility the disk(s)
were not properly closed by the backup utility. If you haven't recovered your system to point where you can write CDs, you might be able to take them to a different computer, run a CD burning program there, and instruct it to "close" the CDs.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to