2009/12/31 NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>:
> On 12/31/2009 03:49 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
>> 2009/12/30 NoOp ...
>

>>> Works for me when entered directly and/org when copied from your message
>>> into Calc & Writer.
>>> $ cat /opt/openoffice.org/basis3.2/program/versionrc
>>> [Version]
>>> buildid=320m8(Build:9472)
>>> OOOBaseVersion=3.2
>>> OOOPackageVersion=3.2.0
>>> ProductBuildid=9472
>>> ProductMajor=320
>>> ProductMinor=8
>>> ProductSource=OOO320
>>>
>>> Send me a test file & I'll be happy to test.
>>
>> I just made one for everyone to test:
>> Here's the ODF version:
>>
>> http://hem.bredband.net/guraknugen/FreeSansOpenOffice.org3.2.ods
>>
>> And here's how it looks for me, which is the PDF version:
>> http://hem.bredband.net/guraknugen/FreeSansOpenOffice.org3.2.pdf
>>
>> Note that I found some strange behaviour when experimenting with bold
>> and italic text.
>
> Works for me. FreeSans and FreeMono have the underlining issues, but
> other than that they all seem to render OK.

So some characters are missing when underlining? Well, then SOMETHING
is bad then isn't it?

If not, I guess something in my system is bad. Any suggestions for
what to be the next step in debugging?

I am on Ubuntu 8.10,by the way, I'm not sure I mentioned that… My
other machine, which is running OpenOffice.org 3.1, has Ubuntu 9.10,
and no issues with FreeSans or any other (I think) fonts.

Regards

Johnny Rosenberg