PJH wrote:
JOE Conner has written on 3/27/2010 4:26 PM:
On 3/27/2010 10:01 AM, PJH wrote:

<<BIG SNIP>>

3) Under Chart Type, select Line and Stack Series (although it's not clear to me what "Stack Series" means)

You would find the X-Y chart the most useful for what you are trying to do.

Pretty sure I want a line chart.

What does "stack series" mean?

4) Next brings me to Data Range and I accept the default of "Data Series in columns" 5) Under Data Series, I remove all data series except columns A, B, E, F and G. I have no idea what to do with "Range for Y-Values".

What should I do with "Range for Y-Values"?

How do I set the scale for each of my Y variables?

Thanks.

To Joe, et al: I use a simple Log book, not on the computer to do all I need to on this idea! Works , too! Got the idea from the Army and all the LOG Books I had to maintain! :-)