saskia shoshana cohen wrote:
Shalom
When I receive documents PdF or MHTLM doc
It is impossible to open them to download them
Thank you to help me quickly to resolve this problem
From another member of this mailing list:
PDF's are better opened with Document Viewer or Adobe Reader or similar. You don't need OpenOffice.org for that.
Now, for my own comments. MHTML is Microsoft's version of HTML. If you are using windows, you can use Internet Explorer to view the MHTML document. If you are receiving these documents as email attachments, you should be able to view anyone of them by double clicking the name of the file in the attachment list. If you are using Windows, it will open the files with the correct program.

Dan