On 02/28/2011 11:58 PM, Clayton wrote:
> On 03/01/2011 08:34 AM, James Wilde wrote:

>>> It is legitimate.  Oracle migrated everything to a new server and I
>>> believe software.  I logged on and re-created my account with no
>>> problem.
>>
>> Thanks, Gene.
>>
>> Strange that a mail I wrote on February 26 sometime in the late
>> morning local time (converting the 2:32AM to local time on the basis
>> of Gene being somewhere in the US) should have appeared in my mailbox
>> nearly three days later.
>>
>> //James
>
> The mail servers are very busy catching up with the post migration work.
> Emailing out many thousands of notifications - one for every account,
> and there are a lot - plus parsing the backlog of a week of mailing list
> messages takes time.
>
> C.
> --

Unfortunately some of us missed the memo/email. Attempted to login to
comment on a bug report and received the notification:
Invalid username/password combination
Tried to create a new account with my same username & get notified that
the username is already taken. Tried the 'Forgot your password' and it
shows that the password was sent to my email account. No email (even
checked spam folders).

So just how long will all of this take?