On 08/12/2011 03:21 AM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2011/08/12 1:08 AM  Doug wrote:
somewhere on the computer there is a printer setup routine that you used when you first connected the printer. In that routine, there should be a place where you can tell the printer to print duplex
The duplex printing setting on both printers I use are in the printing dialogue window when you print. There was nothing to set that when installing the printers, nor any previous printer that I have used.

Larry
In Windows 7, go to Control panel > Devices and printers. Snap on the icon of the printer you have installed, (in my case, HP LaserJet PCL5)and when you open the Printing Preferences window you will see a check box that says Print on both sides.

In Linux KDE, go to Menu > More Applications > Configuration > Configure your printer, snap on the icon of your printer, go
to Printer Options, and tell it to print on both sides.

I don't know how to do this is other Linux versions, but I'm sure it can be done.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.
M. Greeley