I thought I had printing all figured out on Calc. I've gone to Tools > Options > Calc > Print, and checked the box that says to print only selected sheets, and also the box to suppress the printing of empty sheets. Today, I had a Calc file with five (non-empty) worksheets. I had only one selected, the one I wanted to print. I clicked the Print toolbar button, and all five worksheets were printed. What should I be doing differently to only have Calc print the worksheet I have selected?
- [users] Problems with Calc printing more worksheets ... RLShadow
- Re: [users] Problems with Calc printing more wo... CPHennessy
- Re: [users] Problems with Calc printing more wo... RLShadow
- Re: [users] Problems with Calc printing mor... G. Roderick Singleton
- [users] Re: Problems with Calc printing mo... Matej Cepl
- Re: [users] Problems with Calc printing more wo... RLShadow
