On 10/01/07, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/01/07, pat gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I went to the open office website to download it
>
>       When I clicked on "download" the error message I received  said "550 failed
to change directory"

>       When I tried the non-javascript  download page I got
>       Error
>       No matches to your request were found.
>       Possible causes
>
>    Incorrect URL. Check spelling       and try again.
>    Link does not exist. Use the       browser's "back" button to return to
the referring page.

>       Please mail an open office cd to me at po box 40532 san francisco  ca
94140

>       Thank you

I'll download it now and send it out tomorrow. What OS are you using?
(Do you have the word Start at the bottom on the screen? What colour
background does the word Start have)

Dotan Cohen

I sent the OOo version for Windows, with JRE. Should get to you soon. Good luck.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/open_source.html
http://dotancohen.com/eng/thunderstang.php