2007/1/15, SMC_Murphyyu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Dear Miss/Sir,
*I am using version 2.0.4 of OpenOffice.org Traditional Chinese Version.
My problem is :*
When my cursor is at the position like the attachment. The comment can't
display properly. How could I fix the problem. When I installed the
software, I couldn't see the words too. I just pressed Next>Next>Next. The
menu can be displayed properly. I can use the software as usual.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Murphy Yu

Dear Murphy Yu

take a look at the chinese pages of OpenOffice.org
http://zh.openoffice.org/index.html

--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.1 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger