----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So what is? Well, if you have pasted the list from elsewhere, it is quite possible that the lines you see are separated by line breaks (what you get from Shift+Enter) rather than paragraph breaks (Enter). It seems, for example, that pasting text from a web page will - sensibly - interpret the HTML <BR> as a line break.

It was pasted from a text file. Formatting should be removed. What I found out was that even though I had "cleaned up" the text in EditPad by pasting the text in there, I had not saved the text file to the HD and for some reason the formatting removal would not be recognised until I had done that. I am surprised I didnt think of that, after having used Windows and text editors for 17 years, LOL!

In other words, now it works as expected.

Thanks to everyone who replied, you got me on the right track! :-)

glenn
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to