John Curd wrote:
I have a data base of about 100 names and addresses for which I want mailing labels (21 labels per page). I do File=>New=>Labels and create a new document for the label type (Avery J8160 - 21 per page) with the required data base address fields. I Insert=>Fields=>Other=>Database=>Nest Record then Synchronize Labels. When I View=>Data Sources, select the required records (all 100 of them) and merge "Data to Fields", only 1 page of labels is produced - i.e. the first 21 address labels. I can't seem to make it produce labels for the entire list.
Does anyone know what I am missing?

John:

Please look at Chapter11 of the Writer Guide -- "Using Mail Merge" (direct link: http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/0211WG-UsingMailMerge.pdf ).

If you follow the steps outlined in this chapter, your problem should go away. (You're not the first person to have encountered this problem, by the way.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to