[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi!
I am trying to create a form from scratch.  I would like this form to be a
template, such that I can fill out the form using my computer.  I've tried
using the database program and text program, but I can't figure out how to do
it.  I've even read the Help guide and it doesn't help.  Can anyone out there
help me?
Regards,
Alison

Hi

Do you mean you want a form on the screen into which you type data which is then saved into a database?

If so, the steps are to create the the database tables which will store the records of information. Once you have the tables and database, a form that links to the data can be created.

There is some information here

http://whatis.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1151013,00.html
http://whatis.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1151013,00.html

If I misunderstood or you need more help ask away.

regards

Pierre