On 9/29/07, S. A. Gnezdov  wrote:

> Does anybody know when IFilter (Vista Built-In Search) support is going to be
> available?

Without a court order, never.

With a court order, after Microsoft has paid $US$5 0000 000 000  in
fines for failing to abide by the court order.

> Are there any plans to support document previews built into explorer on Vista?

"No way, Jose", is Microsoft's unofficial response.

> I have OpenOffice 2.3 and it still does not support any of the mentioned
features.

The issue is not that OOo doesn't support those features, but
Microsoft has a semi-official policy of preventing competing products
from functioning on its software.

xan

jonathon