On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:53:27 +0100
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I try to used openoffice 2.3.0 and there is a mistake. I can't used
> it because there is a crach anytime.
>
> do you have a stable version for ubuntu 7.10

OpenOffice 2.3 is the current version.  Many people use it on Ubuntu 7.10
without any trouble.  Therefore, you may have other problems that are causing
your difficulty, not directly related to OpenOffice.

For example, do you have sufficient ram available?  Is it good?  Have you tried
running memtest86 overnight?