Hi!
  It seems to me that making such a close copy to Bill Gates Programming is a
detriment to understanding by people with normal thought processes.All
microsoft programming was done to please Bill Gates.
     Any first time user of Windows products will tell you it is dizzying and
illogical and not at all straightforward.This was done to create a need for
further "Microsoft Training" A schoool to learn how to use his product.
     I know people work hard to make a good programm over there but how about
an office suite anyone can use intuitively without 100 hours of training.I just
looked at the drawing programm and find,like microsoft when I first saw it ,And
have not an I dea where to begin.In Short it is too close a copy to Microsoft
products.
    How about a clean sheet(Or a new Hard drive) and design for ease of Use in
a logical manner .It would outshine any junk bill comes up with.Or at least a
tutorial ,giving examples,of how to use this stuff.I for one do not want to
spend hours playing with this stuff to see ho w it works.So many websites are
setup in a haphazard twisted manner also.It is a real time and Energy waster.
    I have XP in my box and it is such a pain to memorize where everything
is.Imagine no index for my files.60 gigabites of haphazard files thrown into a
box and I have search through it everytime I need something.This is why people
print most everything and keep a file cabinet with an alphabetical
index.Logical ,tactile and visual references abound.XP has one reference point
called Documents.That is really really stupid Bill Gates. But he is a genius at
deception and marketing I must admit. This why he is Despised in many
circles.Many an intelligent person sees the serious deficiencies in his
products although they are designed to lead you back to him to give him more
money to resolve a problem he engineered into the products.
    So my friends how about a really good office suite and screw compatibility
with Microsoft products.If you make a superior easy to use product everyone
will abandoned Microsoft Programming all together.Imagine a standard typing
programm anyone can use not just people familiar with Microsoft Stuff.
    Thanks for Listening to my grievances and maybe You could put it out as a
challange to all programmers.
  Thank You ,Ed Rivza