On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 09:19:05 -0800 (PST)
Ed Rivza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     So my friends how about a really good office suite and screw
> compatibility with Microsoft products.If you make a superior easy to use
> product everyone will abandoned Microsoft Programming all together.Imagine a
> standard typing programm anyone can use not just people familiar with
> Microsoft Stuff.

OpenOffice is intended to be a good general-purpose office software suite.

If it does not meet your needs, there are other programs available that may do
so.  You may be interested in Abiword, as one example.

Or you are more than welcome to start your own project to create the "ultimate
office software suite."  As OpenOffice is licensed under the Free Software
Foundation's Lesser General Public License, you can even use it as a starting
point!