Dear Sir/Madam;
I have an HP Pavilion dv6140us Entertainment PC. Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 2...

Around January/February 2007 I installed OpenOffice.org 2.1, then upgraded to
2.2. There were issues I was experiencing; I therefore uninstalled the versions
located through Remove/Change Programs in Control Panel. I noticed however the
icons for both openoffice.org files still existed in the Program Folder located
on my "C" Disk Drive. I recently downloaded OpenOffice.org 2.3, and I was
experiencing problems with QuickStarter to Launch the software (I was not
having this particular problem prior). Yesterday I uninstalled OpenOffice.org
2.3 through Remove/Change Programs in Control Panel. I also deleted all of the
openoffice.org icons located in the Program Folder as mentioned. Due to an
unusually slow processing speed after installing the 2.3 version, and repeat
problems with the HP Launch software included in my PC purchase; I decided to
uninstall my favorite office suite, OpenOffice.org.

I want to run a Registry Cleaner Program now primarily because my ZoneAlarm Pro
detected enough spyware (some from HP and some from OpenOffice.org) to cause
concern. Please offer me some suggestions/assistance as to reinstalling
OpenOffice.org 2.3.

Thank-you, so much;
eileen

Spiritual Enhanced Misfitted Retreat