Hello Group,

Sorry if this is a repeat. I can't get past the error message for posting to the
group (You must enter the word in the image) and there is no confirmation email
in my inbox. Maybe this time I can get in...sigh...

I bet this question has been asked and answered a thousand times, but I'm new to
OOo 2.3.1 (LOVE IT!) and already subscribe to too many mailing lists, so I'm
popping in here. I can see posts only from the last few days. My deepest
apologies to the group. By the way, I looked all over before coming here,
including the manual:

http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/0211WG-UsingMailMerge.pdf.

No help.

In the Mail Merge Wizard under "Insert address block" there is a button labeled
"Select Address List...". I want to remove unnecessary address lists. There is
no Delete button supplied as a choice. There is only Add, Create, Filter, Edit
and Change Table. The help file wasn't helpful. I used the search terms of mail
merge, delete, remove, address etc.

Thank you so much for taking time to read this.

Cheryl