On 24/04/2008, R Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am currently using openoffice 2.0 but now wish to upgrade to 2.4.  How
> do I accomplish this?  I don't see anything that permits me to upgrade as
> one does with MSM and its upgrades.  Is there some simple method for doing
> so.  Please help.  Thanks!   Richard Castro, San Diego, CA 92117

You need to download the complete new version (2.4) from <www.openoffice.org>.
It's completely free, both to download and to use. You'll also find
installation instructions on the web site. You don't need to uninstall 2.0
but you do need to make sure none of the components, including the
Quickstarter, is running when you install the new version. Unfortunately
there is no "upgrade" as such. OpenOffice exists in too many flavours
(different Operating Systems, different languages etc.) for this to be
practicable.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England