Hi Holger,

We have been able to reproduce the error and now we are working in a fix. I hope that between today and tomorrow it will be ready.

Best regards

Albert

On 14/09/16 18:54, Holger Zuleger wrote:
Hi Albert,

When the router crashes, are you able to SSH to the machine? If yes,
could you check if lisptun0 interface and routes are still there?
I checked this again.

Nether the lisptun0 interface is there nor the default route in table 100.
The only thing which is still there are the rules:
root@OpenWrt:~# ip -6 rule show
0:      from all lookup 128
1:      from all lookup local
99:     from all to 2a03:3e00:ff01::/48 lookup main
100:    from 2a03:3e00:ff01::/48 lookup 100
32766:  from all lookup main

While I can reproduce the crashe with the UDP scan, there are maybe
other reasons for the crash too.
Actually the oor daemon runs no longer than half an hour. Of course this
can be related to strange incoming packets too, but I can't say which
one. A packet trace on the wan interface was not helpful, and the debug
messages either.

BR
  Holger