Hi,

> Regarding the issue you have found, I have not been able to reproduce
> it. Could you let me know the command you use to port scan the router?
nmap -sU -p 4341,4342 <ipv4-address of openwrt router>

> When the router crashes, are you able to SSH to the machine? If yes,
> could you check if lisptun0 interface and routes are still there?
I have to double check this, but I think that the routes are there, and
the rules also.
Because if I restart oor I see all the rules doubled, so I guess that
they are not deleted by oor.

Thanks again
 Holger

--
HZNET / Zur Röderburg 6 / D-35315 Homberg/Ohm-Höingen /
mailto:holger.zule...@hznet.de / xmpp:h...@jabber.hznet.de /