Hi Albert,

> Unfortunately OOR doesn't support more than one xTR per site.
what a pity...

> To set the merge bit according to a parameter of the configuration file
> could be easily implemented. I am not sure if the logic behind this  is
> so easy to do.
Certainly not.

> I suppose that the Map Server will reply the Map Register with a Map
> Notify containing all the RLOCs of the xTRs of the site. The xTR can use
> the received Map Notify to learn of the other xTRs. What I don't know is
Yes, this is my understanding too.

> what happens if an RLOC of an interface changes. How does the Map Server
> knows  that it should replace the RLOC and not add a new one?
I'm not sure, but I think each rloc have a number associated with it.
This number is the position in the locator status bit field.
A change of the rloc address does not change the position in the LSB field.

> What should xTR do with the new learned locators (R bit)?
> As you have said, it is not only to set the merge bit in the map register.
Yes but most of the stuff is also needed if you support multiple locator
at the same box. So what's missing is the handling of the rloc list in
the Notify message.

Anyway, it's definitely not a small change...

Thanks again for your help.
 Holger