Hi again,

is it possible to set the merge flag in the registration message?
As far as I can see oor will not set this flag.

From my understanding this is needed if you use two xTR router, so that
both can learn the rloc address of the neighbour router, in case the
rloc address is a dynamic one.

I guess that the Cisco command "auto-discover-rloc" do the same:

router lisp
 database-mapping <eid-prefix> IPv4-interface Dialer1 priority 10 weight 50
 database-mapping <eid-prefix> auto-discover-rlocs

I did not found a configuration knob for this. But probably it's not
just setting the flag, but also including the merged reply into the rloc
set.

Any idea or hint?

Best regards
 Holger