Hi everyone,

Thanks to Michaël Baudin's inputs, I have made a function which enables
functional plots using openTURNS .
If you don't know this, it is useful when you have lots of 1D curves and you
want to find the mean curve, outliers, etc.

Here is the GitHub :

https://github.com/tupui/HDR-Boxplot/tree/openTURNS

and in case, here is the reddit link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/6q6bgv/finding_median_curve_from_curves_hdr_boxplot/

The master branch is making heavy use of scikit-learn instead of OT . This
choice is motivated by the speed and
by the ability to optimize easily the bandwidth (for kernel smoothing).

The openTURNS branch uses the class ot.KernelSmoothing and the function
computeMinimumVolumeLevelSetWithThreshold.
Michaël has done some work for replacing the PCA's class from scikit-learn with
OT. I will eventually get some time to integrate this (or someone can ;)).

Both branches are tested and slightly documented. Feel free to comment and even
do pull requests :)

Cheers,

Pamphile ROY