This is a Debian 6.0.4 installed with a 2.6.32-kernel with OpenVZ

Good luck!
//T
On 2014-07-29 23:25, Pablo Silva wrote:
Dear colleagues, I would like to work with the following scheme in openvz

We want deploy multiple vlan over a bonding, so far I have read the
documentation openvz, but I can not reach the target

I would like to share with you, my settings and analyze that I was
wrong. I leave the settings via pastebin to not obstruct the reading

Thanks in advance
Pablo

http://pastebin.com/CGAk4bGY

//T