On 02/29/2012 08:06 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 07:42:15PM +0530, Deepak C Shetty wrote:
On 02/27/2012 04:55 AM, Ayal Baron wrote:
Any help on documenting this so people would not have to dig into the code
would be greatly appreciated.

Great, let me start and get back if i land up into issues.
thanks for the pointer.
Let us know if you need further assistance..

If you have that python script working for LOCALFS, I'd suggest you try
making it work for SHAREDFS too.

I was able to use the VDSM_Standalone example, and modify it to use SHAREDFS
and export glusterfs as a DATA_DOMAIN and invoke VM backed by gluster storage.

I edited http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Vdsm_Standalone (scroll below) & added it as
a SHAREDFS example.