Rene,
Standard bootstrap assumes base OS is installed, with access to relevant yum
repo
in order to fetch vdsm and dependent RPM's. From this point of view, we
concentrate
on VDSM, while kvm is simply a kernel module which should be loaded. Anything
beyond
will probably cause manual intervention as you just had.