Hi,

after upgrading my engine to 3.1.0-0.1.20120620git6ef9f8, I couldn´t add any of
my ovirt-nodes, which are 2.3.0-1.0.fc16. So I started to look around to see if
there where any newer versions out for ovirt-node and found these:

http://www.ovirt.org/releases/beta/binary/ovirt-node-iso-2.4.0-1.1.fc17.iso
and
http://www.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/binary/ovirt-node-iso-2.4.0-999.mburns201207102007.fc17.iso

I have now tried them both without being able to install. I have used two
different USB-sticks on both ISOs, different methods of preparing them, one
with dd on a FreeBSD client and the other with unetbootin on a mac, four
different HP servers (two 380G5 and two older 180´s), one HP laptop and one
Dell desktop 760. They all get stuck the same way. Is there anything more I can
do, or is this just uninstallable?

Kind Regards
Karli Sjöberg
Box 7079 (Visiting Address Kronåsvägen 8)
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjob...@slu.se<mailto:karli.sjob...@adm.slu.se>