18 jul 2012 kl. 17.50 skrev Mike Burns:

On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 15:57 +0200, Karli Sjöberg wrote:
Hi,

after upgrading my engine to 3.1.0-0.1.20120620git6ef9f8, I couldn´t
add any of my ovirt-nodes, which are 2.3.0-1.0.fc16. So I started to
look around to see if there where any newer versions out for
ovirt-node and found these:

http://www.ovirt.org/releases/beta/binary/ovirt-node-iso-2.4.0-1.1.fc17.iso
and
http://www.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/binary/ovirt-node-iso-2.4.0-999.mburns201207102007.fc17.iso

I have now tried them both without being able to install. I have used
two different USB-sticks on both ISOs, different methods of preparing
them, one with dd on a FreeBSD client and the other with unetbootin on
a mac, four different HP servers (two 380G5 and two older 180´s), one
HP laptop and one Dell desktop 760. They all get stuck the same way.
Is there anything more I can do, or is this just uninstallable?

We're working on a new version that should be posted today.  There is a
pending patch [1] about fixing an issue with using dd for creating a usb
stick.  I'm not familiar with unetbootin, but i expect it's a similar
problem. the livecd-iso-to-disk utility (from livecd-tools)can be used
to create the usb stick on a linux system.  liveusb-creator could work
as well.

I tried preparing one of the same USB´s as I had before with livecd-iso-to-disk
utility installed on the ovirt-engine machine. I can now boot and install,
thanks!

/Karli

Mike

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/6390/

Kind Regards
Karli Sjöberg
Box 7079 (Visiting Address Kronåsvägen 8)
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjob...@slu.se<mailto:karli.sjob...@slu.se>

Med Vänliga Hälsningar