Hi,

What's the procedure for importing a previously-conifgured NFS storage domain?
I reinstalled the ovirt-engine recently and wondered what the process is for
keeping my preexisting VMs.

I've tried using the "Import Domain" feature, but it appears that regardless of
whether I provide the full path to the storage domain parent directory or the
GUID directory within, I get an error: "There is no storage domain under the
specified path. Please check path". I've tried both
"host.domain.name:/path/to/export" and
"host.domain.name:/path/to/export/dce1cb9f-50ff-4d6d-9681-d901c53da684" to no
avail.

Thanks,
Ian