On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Oved Ourfalli <ov...@redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for helping, I've just checked visually(using vi) and it seems
to be good, not sure if there is some kind of app I can run on it to
verify that is is valid. This is the first portion of the file, not
sure if there is something obvious?

Certificate:
        Version: 3 (0x2)
        Serial Number: 1 (0x1)
        Signature Algorithm: sha1WithRSAEncryption
        Issuer: C=US, O=Bla Bla, CN=CA-node02.blabla.com.49238
        Validity
            Not Before: May 22 18:41:23 2012
            Not After : May 21 16:41:23 2022 GMT