Hi Shu,

Sorry I didn't go into more detail, yes I intend to copy the snapshot to a
different medium (potentially to a DR site, at the very least to an independent
NAS). The snapshot is just so I can grab a consistent copy of the disk (even
though I understand it risks filesystem corruption due to incomplete writes) If
oVirt now supports hot snapshots it in 3.1 we will look into this.

Jason