On 10/18/2012 08:00 AM, Jason Lawer wrote:
Hi Shu,

Sorry I didn't go into more detail, yes I intend to copy the snapshot to a
different medium (potentially to a DR site, at the very least to an independent
NAS). The snapshot is just so I can grab a consistent copy of the disk (even
though I understand it risks filesystem corruption due to incomplete writes) If
oVirt now supports hot snapshots it in 3.1 we will look into this.

yes, live snapshots are part of 3.1

Jason