Hi all

System : Fedora 17
On node :
Libvirt 0.10
Kernel Linux node1 3.6.10-2.fc17.x86_64
Stable VDSM from repo
On manager :
Ovirt 3.1 stable
Kernel Linux ovirt-manager 3.5.4-1.fc17.x86_64

By default the ovirtmgmt interface is created on node as a bridge with the
same parameters than p1p1. That is good so that you keep network working on
the node.

I've setup a new tagged network on Ovirt, which I have to add to all the
node of my cluster.
So I plug this new network on p1p2, do not touch to ovirtmgmt network, and
apply... and the server is lost.
In fact when reconfiguring the network the ovirtmgmt card is set to DHCP,
which is the problem.

And the only solution to make vdsm back online, is to reset the complete
node.

Kévin

--

Kevin Mazière