Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
On 21 Dec I fixed the archive for this mailing list at the request of a
user.

When I did that, I failed to set the permissions and ownership for the
changed mailbox file. It remained owned by root, so Mailman was unable
to write to the archives. :( :(

I think we can fix this if anyone has a copy of all the email sent to
this list since 21 Dec. in an .mbox format.

Anyone have everything from 21 Dec. to this message I just sent (which
should hit the archives)?

I have an archive of Ovirt-Users starting from 2-jun til now in Thunderbird format. Can prune a copy if you want, just let me know.

Joop