Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
(Sorry for the broken threading by replying to myself, I didn't get
Joop's reply directly, not sure why, but at least it appeared in the
archives!)

Joop wrote:

I have an archive of Ovirt-Users starting from 2-jun til now in
Thunderbird format. Can prune a copy if you want, just let me know.

That would be great, thanks. Is it small enough to gzip and email to me?
I think the Thunderbird mbox format is the same.

(I have a copy of all the messages as well, but I have all my oVirt
project email going in to one folder, so the users@ email is mixed in
with arch@ etc.)

Thanks - Karsten
gzip -9 gives an archive of 10Mb. Will put it on wetransfer.com and send you the location.

Joop