All,

I've added manually a bond.<vlantag> to a Hyper-Visor, then added a bridge
and slaved bond.<vlantag> to it.

I've upped the interfaces (no IPs), however ovirt-engine still wont allow
me to add the new bridged interface. I did this yesterday, so I thought,
maybe it's just a cache issue, however, it doesnt seem to update the HVs
network config periodically ?

What can I do to get this sorted ?? I dont want to have to restart the
networking as VMs are running and needed.

FWIW, the setup looks like this -

eth0
   | ----- bond0.111  --- br1
   | ----- bond0.112  --- ovirtmgmt
eth1

the change was :

eth0
   | ----- bond0.111  --- br1
   | ----- bond0.112  --- ovirtmgmt
   | ----- bond0.113  --- br2
eth1

I then added "br2" to the ovirt-engine config, however, I'm not able to
assign it to bond in the network config (web admin interface) for the hyper
visor / host.

Also see screenshot attached.

Thanks
Alex