On 03/18/2013 01:56 PM, Juan Jose wrote:
Hello Itamar and everybody,

I have tested this Howto with a Windows 7 Enterprise edition client and
IE 9 and when you click over console button in User portal virt-viewer
is launched but after one second it close windows and don't connect to
virtual machine. I have oVirt 3.1 and I'm thinking in migrate my system
to oVirt 3.2 but it will be nice to know which it is the reason because
it doesn't work. Some indications about what would be the problem will
be wellcome.

If it is necessary some log I can provide it.

hard to help without logs (spice client to begin with).
will be easier helping/patching you on 3.2 of course.

Many thanks,

Juanjo.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Itamar Heim <ih...@redhat.com