from your question I understand that you are currently using ovirt 3.2.1 rather
than master [to answer Itamar's question from the previous e-mail], and that
explains
the slowness of the portals on IE8 that you are experiencing.

Please note that on oVirt master, the performance improvement patches for IE8
affect
only the user portal; unfortunately, the admin portal still suffers from
performance
problems on IE8.

with regards to the master release accessibility: I am not sure if we have a
master
release; you can build oVirt-engine directly from the code-repo by following
the
instructions in the following wiki-page:
http://www.ovirt.org/Build_and_Install_Engine_RPM

@Itamar/others: do we have some kind of a nightly/weekly/occasionally
repository of
ovirt builds/rpms? the IE8 performance patches were introduced to oVirt master
on March 1
(almost 2 months ago), so anything rebased from ovirt master at that point in
time or
afterwards would be helpful.

> I've been using Fedora 18.  Is usb pass-through not supported for Windows
> clients?

as Itamar mentioned below, spice-devel mailing-list members (CC'd) should be
able to answer
this question.