On 04/20/2013 09:50 PM, Einav Cohen wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Wilkinson" <ryanw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:58:49 AM

Thanks for the response.  Is the master release accessible via a repo.?

from your question I understand that you are currently using ovirt 3.2.1 rather
than master [to answer Itamar's question from the previous e-mail], and that
explains
the slowness of the portals on IE8 that you are experiencing.

Please note that on oVirt master, the performance improvement patches for IE8
affect
only the user portal; unfortunately, the admin portal still suffers from
performance
problems on IE8.

with regards to the master release accessibility: I am not sure if we have a
master
release; you can build oVirt-engine directly from the code-repo by following the
instructions in the following wiki-page:
http://www.ovirt.org/Build_and_Install_Engine_RPM

@Itamar/others: do we have some kind of a nightly/weekly/occasionally
repository of
ovirt builds/rpms? the IE8 performance patches were introduced to oVirt master
on March 1
(almost 2 months ago), so anything rebased from ovirt master at that point in
time or
afterwards would be helpful.

yes, there is a nightly build (it changes every night...)
http://www.ovirt.org/Yum_repo_file

set nightly to enabled (maybe need to disable the others).
that's for fedora - I think we have one for .el6 now with 3.2.1 supporting it.
eyal/moran?

I've been using Fedora 18.  Is usb pass-through not supported for Windows
clients?

as Itamar mentioned below, spice-devel mailing-list members (CC'd) should be
able to answer
this question.