Von: users-boun...@ovirt.org [mailto:users-boun...@ovirt.org] Im Auftrag von
Jakub Bittner
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013 19:30
An: users@ovirt.org
Betreff: [Users] Windows 7 networking problem

Hi,

Ive installed Windows 7 guest and when I connect Virtio NIC it only gets IP
address from DHCP, but I can not communicate, even not ping to network. I used
red-hat packaged virtio driver in version 1.6.3 and than
0.1-52 from linux-kvm.com, but the result is the same. (I restarted Windows
several times). My Ubuntu guest works great.

What do I wrong?

Thank you ;-)